Welcome to Idea Studio Africa!
A place for you to build & practice skills and experiences, to help you launch,
pivot or grow your career, ideas or business.
Join the Career Launchpad Program
The ISA Career Launchpad is an immersive & flexible 8-week program for recent graduates and young professionals looking to build 21st century skills and experience to help them succeed in the workplace.
Enroll for the founders program
An immersive & flexible program for individuals and teams looking to validate business ideas or refine and grow viable businesses.
The ISA Fellowship Programs
1. The ISA Career Launchpad Program
This is an immersive 8-week foundational program designed to help you build and practice 21st-century skills and mindsets, and project experience to help move your career forward. The program is designed for:
- Recent graduates looking to kick start their careers
- Young professionals looking to up their skills in their current roles
- Young professionals looking to transition careers
The program is open to recent graduates and young professionals from diverse backgrounds.
2. The ISA Founders Launchpad Program
This is an immersive 3-month program for founders and entrepreneurs looking to start and grow their businesses. The program is designed to help participants:
- Identify Business Opportunities
- Build viable business models
- Set up the right business operations and processes
- Launch or grow their businesses
- Access business support services and talent
- Develop their business leadership skills
- Build network, credibility and support to move their business forward
The next cohort of the ISA Founders Launchpad will be supporting entrepreneurs and founders in the following sectors.
- Nature Based Solutions and Climate Adaptations
- Digital Businesses and Communities
- Food Systems and Regenerative Agriculture
- Fashion & Beauty
- Caregiving, wellness and Healthy living
- Education & Learning
Belong to an incredible community of lifelong learners, innovators and experts.
Partner with Us
We are excited to collaborate with individuals and organizations who have a shared vision of developing and investing in talent in Africa in the research, design, innovation, and entrepreneurship space. Join us in investing in today’s innovative talent as a project partner, funding partner, talent partner, or investment partner.
Join as a Learning Support Member
Looking to deepen your work or impact by developing bold and innovative talent across Africa? Idea Studio Africa collaborates with skilled individuals and experts with lived experience as curriculum designers, session facilitators, coaches, mentors, project advisors, and much more. We would like to hear from you!
Join the future of work and entrepreneurship.
Partnership inquiries: email@example.com
Fellowship inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +254716 665414